View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 HPAW has a Wiki and needs your help! 
Site Admin

I have just set up a long needed wiki for HPAW. Check it out at http://wiki.hpaw.net.

Considering wiki's are community maintained I will not be adding much content to the wiki. That is up to you guys. Anyone can create an account and start adding information.

We need complete episode lists, guests, member details and much much more.

So come on people lets get to work!

Oh and of course I will answer any questions you guys (and girls now!) have so feel free to ask. So if you have some spare time and have always wanted to help out HPAW, here is your chance!

Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:44 pm
Profile WWW
Super Kami Lord Guru

I was just thinking about that on my vacation. And I will try to make contributions to it.

That’s a band douche.

Is a band douche like a normal douche, but musical?

Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:49 am
Post Whore

I want to make a logo for the wiki but I don't know how to edit it..

Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:57 pm
Profile WWW
Super Kami Lord Guru

Rock_Hard_Red wrote:

When you go to the wiki there's a link that when clicked will send you to the edit page. At the edit page, I believe that there's a button that you press to allow images from the internet to be put on there. If you mean the actual HPAW logo then I can't really help you much there.

That’s a band douche.

Is a band douche like a normal douche, but musical?

Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:56 pm
Junior Viewer

Hi,

I have been watching HPAW's Webcasts from time to time since 2 or 3 years. I find these videos very entertaining and got more and curious about the team. I find it impressive to see a bush of guys, who loves electronic games, recording these shows and working hard to maintain the flow of uploads over the weeks without getting tired of it. Especially at this age (I think you are all around 18 now)

Anyway I was very happy when I saw that Mempf had created a Wiki dedicated to HPAW so I would learn more about them.

Well, I went to see and there was not much there yet. So, I decided to participate myself and try to add what few I new about HPAW. Weeks were passing and, still, I was the only one trying to add stuff.

Today I was happy to see that finally some dudes were working on it and added some stuff and was quickly disappointed to realize it was mostly kids creating pages of themselves instead of creating HPAW content.

I am not against that but it is preferable, I thing, to keep it HPAW's cast and content related.

You can all add a page for yourselves by creating a login and after that you can create a user page by editing “ User:<your-user-name> “ careful! it is case-sensitive. You can also click on your user name on the top left of the page after having logged on to create that same page.

I don't want to do too much before knowing if people likes it. For example I created a “Gamebox” that could be used to display common information about Webcasts for all games. I am waiting to hear feedback about it to know if it is a good idea and if people would use it when creating an article. You can see an example here: http://hpaw.net/wiki/index.php?title=Lego_Star_Wars_II

I was wondering if it would be better if there was a link pointing to the wiki site from hpaw.net I don't see it on the main page. Probably this would help to add popularity to it.

I thing the Wiki is a great idea and I hope it will become more popular and I also hope that the main cast of HPAW would work on it more. Maybe add some pictures.

TiriPon

Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:31 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sarge117 wrote:
Rock_Hard_Red wrote:

When you go to the wiki there's a link that when clicked will send you to the edit page. At the edit page, I believe that there's a button that you press to allow images from the internet to be put on there. If you mean the actual HPAW logo then I can't really help you much there.

If someone has made a image I can easily put it in place, just send my a PM or email with the picture and I will put it up in no time.

So picture anyone?

Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
Junior Viewer

My logo suggestion for HPAW's wiki...

I see that the wiki is getting more popular and still does not have a logo. I quickly made one based on the HPAW's site banner.

Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:59 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]